MCS students have access to email as follows:.
- Grades PK – 2nd : No email access
- Grades 3 – 6: Internal MCS email access only. Students may only exchange email with MCS staff and other MCS students.
- Grades 7 – 12: All MCS students in grades 7 – 12 have active email accounts that can access users outside of MCS.
All students are bound by District Student Conduct Code, Board Policy and Administrative Regulations when using District email.
- HOW TO ACCESS EMAIL
All students in grades 3 – 12 can access their MCS email from any Internet-connected device, including smartphones. Using their Office 365 online login, students can access the Mail component.
- Directions on how to login to Office 365
- USING THE OFFICE 365 MAIL PROGRAM
The Mail component in Office 365 is similar to the standard Outlook 2013, with a few visual changes and some new features.
Emoji – Emojis are now included as an insert function when a new email is started.
Conversations – Emails that are connected to a subject thread are grouped together as Conversations.
- VIDEO TUTORIAL ON USING STUDENT EMAIL IN OFFICE 365
- USING THE OUTLOOK MOBILE APP - Way Easy!