SSL Certificate for Non-MCS Devices
If you connect to the MCS-WiFi with a non-MCS device a SSL Certificate will need to be installed. Once installed the user browsing experience will be seamless and the SSL Certification will be transparent.
If your device system has not successfully installed the SSL Certificate, an error notice will appear when a browser attempts to connect to the Internet.
CERTIFICATE INSTALLATION ON NON-MCS WINDOWS DEVICES
- In a browser, navigate to http://ckr.monet.k12.ca.us/ckroot. The install app will prompt a download/install action. Open or Run the file.
- Click “Install Certificate” and select “Current User” and Click Next
- Select “Place All Certificates in the Following Store” and click Browse.
- Select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities”, click OK, Next and Finish.
- Click Yes and OK on the confirmation Window