SSL Certificate for iPhones
All non-MCS devices and smart phones that connect to the MCS WiFi will have to install a SSL Certificate.
- How to Install the SSL Certificate on iPhones
1. Connect to an MCS WiFi network
2. In a browser navigate to http://ckr.monet.k12.ca.us/ckroot, click Download and then Open in...
3. Press Install in the Install Profile Screen
4. If screen lock security is active, the PIN/pattern/print will have to be entered
5. Press Install on the Warning screen
6. Press Done on the Profile Installed screen
7. If a screen lock security feature is not in place, some of the previous steps may not appear. The prompts that do appear will be the same.
- How to Remove the SSL Certificate on iPhones
1. Open Settings->General and press Profile…DecryptCert
2. Press DecryptCert on the Profile screen
3. Press Delete Profile