Professional Development Catalog - My Transcript
The Unified Talent Professional Development Catalog features the My Transcript option to track your MCS PD.
Courses that qualify for the new MCS PD Incentive will have “...*Qualifies for 0.5% PD Incentive” in the title.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONComing soon MCS Staff will be able to see their historical training session information from past years in their My Transcript. This is for your information only and none of the historical trainings will count towards this year's 0.5% PD Incentive.
To search for specific transcript details, click the Transcript tab and enter dates in the fields provided and select Search.
CURRENT YEAR COURSES
Your transcript will display several tabs that represent different types of PD.
- 0.5% PD 2019/2020 - courses that qualify for the new MCS PD Incentive will be listed here only.
- Credit - courses taken for information or basic job skills may be listed here or in the Job Required tab.
- New Hire - courses taken as a part of the post-hiring process (i.e., New Hire Technology Class) will be listed here.
- Job Required - courses that are mandated for specific positions will be listed here. Historical Training sessions that were recorded in the MCS Training App prior to the 2019/2020 year will also be found here.
- HR Required - courses such as Mandated Reporting will be listed here.
Use the buttons available to access versions of your transcript that can be emailed or printed. These functions will produce the transcript in its current view.
HISTORICAL COURSES (Pre-2019/20)
Histrocial MCS trainings that were recorded using the MCS Training App will appear under the Job Required tab. As a reminder, these previous courses do NOT count towards the current 0.5% PD Incentive.