Best Practices for Students
Following the suggestions below will help students have a successful 1:1 learning experience:
- Charge the device nightly for optimum performance during the school day. Create a routine for charging, such as charging it alongside a cell phone, so the device is always ready.
- Use the District-provided bag at all times to prevent damage to the device.
- Dim the screen to help conserve battery life.
- Report any damage to the device to the Computer Technicians.
- Do not place any stickers or anything similar on the device.
- Upon arrival to school, turn on the device and log in so updates and uploads to the Cloud may occur.
- Log in to Schoology before the bell rings.
- Keep the screen at 45º during teacher instruction.