International Baccalaureate (IB) Program at Modesto High School
- Challenging and exciting classes focusing on writing, thinking, and communicating in all content areas.
- Rigorous and comprehensive education based on global perspectives.
- Preparedness for college studies through Theory of Knowledge class.
- Recognition and development of the potential of each student.
- Traditional high school with extra-curricular activities.
- Community involvement through business and education partnerships and participation, and a commitment to community and human welfare.
- A high school with over 125 years of excellence and tradition.
- The latest in technology and information resources.
- High standard of teaching required by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
- Advance course placement at colleges and universities around the world.
- High expectations for students and the development of their full academic potential in all areas of study.
IB Coordinator, Modesto High School
(209) 492-1746 x 21746