Student Support Services
We provide student support services to empower students, promote student achievement, encourage personal growth, and to provide an influential combination of programs and services for students at all grade levels. The services we provide places importance on guiding, advising, career and skill building, leadership, prevention and intervention, and follow-up services for students and their families. We also provide exposure to cultural events and higher education awareness through field trips, campus tours and financial aid night. Student support services are a vital part of student success.
Programs & Events (During Distance Learning)
- Bullying Assemblies and Classroom Presentations (District-wide)
Raising awareness through school assemblies and classroom presentations.
Student Virtual Programs
- NAACP Tutoring Program (TK-8) December
- UBSUC, Central Region Event
- Court Watch Event
- NAACP Black Graduation
- Men’s Mentoring Group (Secondary)
Student Related Virtual Events
- College and Career Fairs
- Financial Aid Night
- How to Get to College (A-G) Presentation
- Social Media – Various Apps