NEW U.S. Army JROTC Program Coming to Beyer02/04/2020
A new U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps(JROTC) program will begin at Beyer High School in the 2020-2021 school year. The JROTC program is a cooperative effort between the U.S. Army and Beyer High School to give students an opportunity for total development and self-improvement in self-discipline, confidence, and pride in a job well done. The program also offers students challenges and opportunities to:
- Sharpen communication skills
- Promote and encourage citizenship through participation in community service projects
- Develop leadership potential
- Strengthen self-esteem
- Improve physical fitness
- Provide incentives to live drug-free
- Promote graduation from high school and develop a solid foundation for career development
If you would like to be contacted regarding the JROTC program at Beyer, please fill out the JROTC Interest Form.
For more information on the U.S. Army JROTC, please visit their website.