Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Registration March 1402/05/2019
Register your child for kindergarten or transitional kindergarten at your neighborhood school Thursday, March 14. Not sure which school is your neighborhood school? Use the “Locate My School” tool on our website.
To be admitted to kindergarten, your child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2019. To be admitted to transitional kindergarten, your child must turn five between September 2, 2019 and December 2, 2019.
To register your child for kindergarten or transitional kindergarten, parents/guardians should bring:
• Proof of child’s date of birth (certified copy of a Birth Certificate, Notarized Affidavit of Birth, Baptismal Certificate, Physician’s Cert. /Hospital Cert., County Recorder’s Cert., Passport, or Family Bible. Ed Code 48002).
• Child’s current immunization record including: 4 Polio (3 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday), 5 DTaP (4 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday), 2 MMR (both given on or after first birthday), 3 Hepatitis B, and 2 Varicella (chicken pox) or proof that the child has had chicken pox confirmed by a health care provider.
• Verification of residence (utility bill, receipts from rent or property tax payments)
• Proof of child’s health screening within the last 12 months (physical exam)
• Proof of dental exam within the last 12 months
• Students who are not up to date on their immunizations will not be allowed to attend school
Site specific registration information: