Seeking Community Members for Student Equity Subcommittee09/14/2016
We are accepting applications for three community member positions on the Student Equity Subcommittee. The deadline to submit applications is 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 30.
The Board of Education approved the subcommittee to address Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) Goal 22.214.171.124. Although the goal specifically references the African American community, the goal of the subcommittee is to address the needs of all student subgroups.
The three priorities of the subcommittee are as follows:
- Address Modesto City Schools’ student equity programs structured within the 2016-2017 LCAP.
- Obtain feedback from the community on the causation of disproportional academic and behavior performance.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness and research additional supports.
Applicants must reside within the school district boundary.
- A parent or guardian of a Modesto City Schools student in a subgroup population
- At least one community member from the African American and Hispanic communities
The application is linked below for your convenience. Applications are also available at the District Office, located at 426 Locust Street, Modesto, CA 95351.
Complete applications must be submitted to the District Office by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 30.
Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview beginning Monday, October 3.
PLEASE NOTE: The application may appear distorted if viewing on a mobile device.Attachments: