Keeping Kids Safe: A Parent's Guide to Cyber Safety
Do you find yourself asking any of these questions?
How do I stay ahead of my cyber savy child?
My child is speaking a different language: POS, PIR, TTYL…. What does this all mean?
What is the best way to monitor my child’s online behavior?
I am confused… how do I know what is appropriate for my child to be doing online and when should I become concerned?
How can I tell if my child is being cyberbullied?
This CyberSafety Site addresses the following topics:
- Cyber Bullying – facts, figures and safety tips
- Cyber Predators – stalkers, groomers and more
- Cyber Security – how to keep your home network safe
- Cyber Sitting – how to monitor your children’s Internet activities
- CyberSpeak - LOL, PIR, TTYL
- Netiquette - Proper etiquette on the net