Commonly Used Apps
Classroom Management: LanSchool, Classdojo
Instructional: Schoology, Office 365, Google Apps, Nearpod, Turn-it-In
Digital Content: Lessoneer, Digital DBQ, StudySync
- Office 365 is used to access the Office Suite and share documents.
- Nearpod is used by teachers to create interactive presentations.
- Google Apps for Education is used to save and share documents.
- Students can access and turn in assignments in Schoology. It is the District’s Learning Management System.
- LanSchool is used during class to monitor student screens.
- PowerSchool is used to track students’ attendance and grades.
- StudySync is the English Language Arts curriculum for grades 9-12.