Future Ready FAQs for Teachers & Staff
- Do teachers/staff get a student device?
No, the District standard for teachers is the Surface Pro.
- Where do I get help?
Call (574-8600) or email the Help Desk (HelpDesk@mcs4kids.com) to submit a Help Desk Ticket.
- How do I get technical assistance in the classroom?
Each high school has a Computer Technician I and II to assist teachers with hardware, logins and general use of the technology. Call or email the Help Desk at 574-8600 or HelpDesk@mcs4kids.com to submit a Help Desk Ticket.
- Do instructional para-professionals get a device?
Not at this time.
- What if a student forgets his/her device?
The student will complete their work as assigned with paper/hard copy. We will not issue “loaner” devices.
- What do I do if a student’s password needs to be reset?
All teachers have the ability to reset student passwords in MOSIS.
- What do I do if I see a student with a cracked screen or otherwise damaged device?
When appropriate, you should send the student to see the school site Computer Technicians for repair or replacement.