Pupil Records

Adult Education records are not available through Parchment or Pupil Records. Please contact Jeannette Zaborsky during the regular school year for Adult Education records:

Jeannette Zaborsky
(209) 574-8192

Obtain high school transcripts or graduation verification through Parchment Exchange for a small fee.

Current students may obtain records at their site of attendance:

Former students who need copies of proof of enrollment or other inquiries contact Veronica Olivares in Pupil Records.

Ed Miller
Custodian of Pupil Records
(209) 574-1595