Every student will graduate college and career ready, with the knowledge, abilities and character traits needed to thrive in a global society.
To offer rigorous, relevant and diverse educational programs that engage all students in reaching individual potential for college and career readiness, we will:
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment
- Deliver high-quality, first-time instruction
- Model high expectations
- Make data-driven decisions
- Ensure academic equity and access
As employees of Modesto City Schools, we must:
- Exhibit the skills, knowledge and behavior expected from members of a highly trained profession.
- Work together for the benefit of our students, our parents, our community and ourselves, as we understand that collaboration is the key to success at every level.
- Model our nine character traits, adhering to high moral principles.
- Acquire and share new knowledge and information to provide the best to our students.
- Communicate to our students that they are the focus of our work.