Future Ready Initiative
Why Future Ready?
Modesto City Schools (MCS) believes that our students are preparing to enter an ever-changing world where they will need to solve problems, think critically, communicate effectively, collaborate, take initiative and be adaptable. MCS has joined a broad network of similarly focused school districts in support of an initiative known as Future Ready. We believe that the values derived from this Future Ready Initiative will benefit all students without bias. As a supporting participant in the Future Ready Initiative, MCS is committed to
- Fostering and leading a culture of digital learning within our schools.
- Helping schools and families transition to high-speed connectivity.
- Empowering educators through professional learning opportunities.
- Accelerating progress toward universal access for all students to quality devices.
- Offering digital tools to help students and families.